If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with, or thinks that they may have Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, or other autoimmune disease, take heart.
I’m here to let you know that there is an alternative to the constant pain, fatigue and depression that most assume is a given with this disease.
Not only can you survive a lupus diagnosis, but you can THRIVE, and experience dramatically better health and overall wellness than before your diagnosis.
I know that this runs counter to everything the mainstream medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies tell you, but bear with me. If you have lupus alternative medicine provides a clear path to regaining your health.
My Lupus Journey
I was diagnosed in 2005 with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Reynaud’s Phenomenon and Unspecified Lung Disease. A lot, I know! The slew of treatment options that were thrown at me was mind boggling. And worse, none of them made me feel much better.
This is when I embarked on a quest to understand the nature of dis-ease and set out on a journey to restore harmony to my body. I immersed myself in medical literature and alternative health practices. What I learned during this process literally changed my life.
Don’t get me wrong, traditional medicine is wonderful for some things and it routinely saves lives. However, when it comes to treating and curing disease, the current system is ill equipped to affect real change. When dealing with autoimmune diseases such as lupus alternative medicine is much more effective.
…This is because traditional medicine focuses on symptom suppression and not on finding the root cause of illness.
Does This Describes You?
- You’re seeing a slew of doctors and none can pinpoint exactly what’s wrong with you.
- Despite not understanding why you are sick, you receive a prescription list a mile long in the “hopes” that something will work.
- Unfortunately you are still not well and are continuously jumping from one drug to another in the hopes of some type of relief.
- In the meantime, the side effects from the drugs you are taking cause more health issues and may even affect you usually sunny disposition.
- In the end, you’re still sick, bloated from prednisone and suffering from isolation and depression.
I Was Not Content to Accept the Lupus Norms
- That there is no cure
- That I had to resign myself to a possibly shorter lifespan
- Simply enduring the chronic fatigue and pain, or become dependant on drugs to function
- Debilitating joint pain and loss of range of motion
- Hair loss, skin ulcerations and discolored extremities
- The side affects of longterm pharmacutical drug use, that can often be worse than the illness itself!
I combined my background in the pharmaceutical and clinical laboratory industry with rigorous self education in natural and alternative medical theories. I’ve apprenticed with Naturopathic Doctors, Energy Healers, Reiki Masters and Nutritionists. I’ve also studied in depth about how food and other factors impact our health and am certified as a Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach.
One thing that I’ve learned for sure is that healing is a a Mind/Body/Spirit combination. Also, what we see as physical disease is usually the result of our habits, choices, thoughts and trauma up to this point- which work as a trigger for any genetic predispositions we may have. I have seen repeatedly how when treating lupus alternative medicine that focuses on the whole person can achieve dramatic results.
Unfortunately, more and more women are experiencing the symptoms of Lupus and other autoimmune disorders everyday and resigning themselves to a life of medication, isolation, fatigue and pain.
This breaks my heart and It Does Not Have to be That Way. Understanding the body and it’s ability to fully heal itself if properly fed, cleansed and supported is a wonderfully liberating thing. It is my goal to help as many women as possible understand that they can take an active role in their health and actually Thrive with Lupus!
Holistic and Integrative Doctors, alternative healers and many researchers have thoroughly documented the fact that chronic diseases such as Lupus are avoidable AND curable if you align yourself with the natural laws and processes of your body, mind and spirit. Allow me to help you to rediscover this balance and greatly improve your health.